Our workshops are conducted in Spanish. We believe that potential clients are better served if we educate them on the areas of law that we focus on. Therefore, we offer free workshops where potential clients and financial advisors have an opportunity to get to know us in a very relax atmosphere. Our workshops are focused on estate planning and Medicaid qualification.
The Truth About Estate Planning and Medicaid Qualification
Do you need to know why it is important to do estate planning? Don’t permit that your assets pass to people who you do not care about! Protect your assets and maintain control while you are alive and well.
Most people are confused about legal concepts such as “Will” or “Trust” or “Probate;” Do I need a Will or a Trust? Register to one of our workshops and learn these concepts and much more! You will learn:
- Why it is important to do estate planning;
- Why most plans don’t work and how you can assure that your plan will work;
- Why, contrary to what happens in our countries of birth, it is important to do estate planning;
- Why it is important to understand and review how you own your assets, checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, real estate properties, and life insurance policies;
- That estate planning is not about documents but about the results that you want to achieve;
- How to save taxes, legal fees, and court costs;
- How you can protect your assets from creditors and predators;
- How you can protect your assets from divorce;
- How you can get a plan that costs less but work better;
- How you can maintain your estate plan updated;
- How you can plan for your own well being, even if you are legally incapacitated;
- How you can control your assets and pass them to whom you want, when you want, how you want, all while maintaining control of the costs;
- What the new law says about Medicaid qualification;
- What the law says about Medicaid benefits;
- What the law says about the requirements to obtain such benefits;
- What the law says about transferring assets;
- What the law says about the time and date to submit your application to obtain the benefits;
- And Much More!!!!